Numb and tingling nose, fluttering above upper lip. Should I be concerned?

My nose has a strange sensation for the past hour or 2, kind of numbish and tingling . Occasionally I have a light fluttering above my upper lip almost like a feather is tickling me. I seem to feel that more often when I m a little stressed. Are these syptoms anything to be concerned about? Also, there is a dime sized spot on my foot that burns sometimes, it comes and goes. I know that these symptoms could be related to MS but if it was, would the symptoms be continuous or would they come and go? Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012