Noticed whitish blister on upper buttock after stitches removed. Has the stitches been removed. Concerned.

Hello, my daughter had stitches on her upper buttock (after having an insect bite spot removed). When the stiches were removed after 8 days, the wound reopened on the following day. She then had the special strip plaster to hold the wound and there is now a whitish blister. Why is this? I am a very worried mum and believe the stitches came out too early for the depth of the cut and also she should have been advised not to return to school for say a week. She was only told to keep it dry and be generally careful.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013