Noticed spotting after intercourse. What could be causing this?

hi, after having sex with my husband i noticed small blood stain on the tissue paper which i used to wipe out the wetness after intercource. this is my 9th day of periods. i also felt some dryness before sex.. the same thing i noticed last month too. what cud b the cause? im 37 n married for 9 years. having a baby of 19 months old. i wud also mention that i took the treatment of letrozole thrice a day in this month (day 2nd to 6th) for conceiving the next one.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer