Noticed flesh on tampon, virgin, hurt, clipped it, now flesh hanging in vagina. Normal?

I am 15,a virgin but recently I put in a tampon and a peice of skin was caught on it. I have never had this problem before, but it hurt badly and I couldn't get it off so I took a nail clipper and clipped this then line of flesh over my tampon. It bled, and was sore the next day. But now I have 2 pieces or skin hanging out of my vaginal hole( like string), is this normal?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
Anesthesiologist 's  Response not get worried ...that can be normal skin tags....
please do not cut or clip by yourself as they cause other problems like bleeding,pain and infection...
consult a gynaeclogist and get those removed under aseptic precautions and antibiotic coverage safely...
nothing to worry take care