Noticed changing menstrual cycles, delayed periods, bloated, fluttering womb, sore breasts, pregnancy test done. Pregnant?

My periods were always ever 25 days since the birth of last child 2 years ago. A couple of months ago my period was 28 days. If I calculate my period being 28 days my period is due today. I been feeling bloated and lower abdomen has been sensitive. I have fluttering sensation in my womb area and sensitive breasts. Took home pregnancy test this morning and shows negative. Could I still be pregnant? I usually get headache before my period none this months. I did have cold this month and had sex on ovulation day. Could I still be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013