Noticed change in period pattern after protected intercourse. Is there any chances of getting pregnant?

I am 22 yrs old girl. I did protected sex with my boyfriend on 4th of oct 2012. I am getting my periods for every month. But last month my period lasted only 3 days where normally its 5 days. I did not have sex after that. I just wanted to know what are chances of me being pregnant as I have heard pregnant women get periods sometimes. I have no signs of pregnancy. Not at all.. still m scared. My bf though used a condom he didnt ejaculate inside me.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

There is a chance that you may be pregnant. However, you need to get a urine pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy. If your pregnancy test is negative, repeat the test in one week and if it is still negative please consult a gynecologist if you have not had your next period on time. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a nice day !