Noticed bleeding during urination, mild cramps. Treated for UTI and trichomonas. Urine and blood pregnancy test negative. Pregnant?

I'm having symptoms of pregnancy and I haven't been pregnant in 19 years...I started spotting earlier today and then mild cramps followed and have continued. I was recently treated for a uti and trichomonas. I had a laproscopy done in '09 and told I would never conceive due to my falanges on my left tube being removed. The urine and blood pregnancy test were negative and the bleeding I'm having is only wen I urinate. Can you please help me with some answers? I don't have medical so being seen by a gyn is almost impossible.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013