Not taken birth control for a month. Having delayed periods. Had unprotected sex. Could I be pregnant?

Hi so I haven t taken my birth control for a month and I m currently 2 weeks behind on my period. when my dr started me on my birth control I hadn t gotten a full. Cycle only minor spotting. after my first months of birth control I started getting regular periods. recently(last month) I stopped taking my birth control... I should have gotten my. Around the end of November and the beginning of December and still havent... but in my month off i did have unprotected sex once. do you think i could be pregnant or is a late period normal? Should i be concerned or not? Im only 18 and was started on b.c. at 17. could there be somwthing more going on???
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  6 Awaiting Answer