Not interested in sex, sharp pains in pelvis, periods only twice a year, sudden sweating. Cancer symptoms ?

i am not interested in sex i have a period maybe twice a year i dont have abnormal hair growing anywhere sex hurts im always tired sometimes have sharp pains in pelvic i sweat for no reason i am sluggish and have troiuble remembering things i am 29 married with children stay at home i am in a really good marrige and my kids are really good i dont get paranoid about stuff i dont have stress home is paid for cars are paid for i have always had problems with menstral and miscarriges and i spotted thru all my pregnancies after 32 weeks i would start dialating i have a family history of cancer i am at a weight i have never been at befor i have gained alot i sweat and im not hot while sweating should i be concerned
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012