Not getting proper result with pregnancy test due to early checking. Too young to visit health clinic

Hi there. I have a couple questions about some things.. not too long ago, my boyfriend and i had a condom fail and i got pregnancy tests from the store; Early Result and First Response. I took an Early Results test yesterday morning as soon as i woke up and it said pregnant. But, the line was not as visible as it should of been.. there was still a line there though. i took another Early result later on in the day and again, there was still a line but it was less visible than the one before. This morning i took one of the First Response tests and it said very cleary Not Pregnant. I don t really believe this though.. I think its just that it s still really early and the tests arn t picking up the hormone . I m also on my period at the moment to.. There s a bigger problem though.. I m only 15. I was going to go to a health clinic for testing sometime soon, but I can t find one that will let me without parental consent. Any ideas??
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012