Not able to sleep, no stress. Responds to sleeping pills. Advice?

Hello Sir, My sister(aged : 34) is married and since last 2-3 weeks she is not able to sleep properly. I m sure this is not related to any distress or tension and she also confirms that she is not worried about anything. However whatever attempts she makes to sleep, she fails to sleep for even 1 hr. last week she could sleep with the help of some sleeping pill . But this week she stopped taking the sleeping pill and again she is anot able to sleep. Any help please. Thanks,
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012