Not able to express my feeling may be anything in the kind. I cry for everything.

I am 30 years old working women working in a Non-it company having a 19 months old daughter. My problem is am not able to express my feeling may be anything in the kind. I am also a emotional lady, what ever my husband or anybody in my family say anything say to me i get that into my heart and feel too harsh and i cant even talk to them i start crying which i cant control. I even feel i should end up my life but due to daughter's face that comes in fornt of me thats not possible to me.
Please tell me what can i do for this..........
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013