Not able to conceive due to blocked tubes. Discolored spotting. Pregnancy chances?

I have been trying for a baby for 2 years and I went in for a Laparascopy on the 5th of Feb and they found that one of my tubes was blocked. I came on my Period on Wednesday the 15th of Feb. I am normally like clockwork but I have just started bleeding now slightly and it s an orange colour. I have took a pregnancy test which is negative. Could I still be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013

AS only one of your tube is blocked, there is good chance that you missed period suggests pregnancy.

But, for confirmation of pregnancy, please repeat the urine pregnancy test after about 1 week of missing period, if you dont get normal periods by then.
The test done previously was negative, might be as it was too early.

The discharge might be due to implantation spotting around the time of expected periods.

Hope this information is helpful.

Dr. Mrs. Sumeet Baheti