Not able to conceive. Tried ovulation kit. Can not afford IVF treatment. What are the other options?

Hi I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 and a half years with no success. I have tryed the ovulation kit and have tryed timing intercourse still with no success. I went to my doctor but he wasnt really interested in what I had to say and didnt take me very seriously so I left and have never spoken to another doctor about it since. me and my boyfriend have been together for 7 years now and I am worried we are unable to concieve. We cant afford IVF or any other treatment so please what should we do next and who should we be talking to. I am very sad I havn t been able to get pregnant and fell into depression . Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012