Nosebleeds from right nostril, headache on right side, left chest pain, excessive phlegm, left arm pain. What do the symptoms indicate?

I have been experiencing nosebleeds in the right nostril , headaches in the back right hand side of the head, (same side as the nose bleed.) Light chest pains, coughing a lot of flem and pain in left arm . What could this be a sign of? Keep in note i have only gotten a few nosebleeds through out my entire life and i have had 4 nosebleeds in 2 days. I m 17 years old and male.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012