Nose broken, upper lip split, several incisor mandibular teeth chipped, was in critical care. Still pain. What to do ?

Hi I was assaulted: had my nose broken, upper lip split and right eye, and several incisor mandibular teeth chipped as a result of repeated kicking to the face and forehead . I was in critical care and the level of pain was a 9 out of 10 for my face. Upon release I still had pain but thought it might be the result of the medications I was taking. I changed my medications and still have pain, but the level is about 5 out of 10. The pain is localized as follows: back of mouth, nose and between the eyes. Additionally I have bouts of dizziness . The pain is of such a degree that I do not sleep well and am sleeping over 12 hours/day.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012