Nose blockage, slanted shape. History of nasal surgery. Repeat surgery needed?

Hi, I am kamaljeet chawla from pitampura, delhi. I got a nasal surgery done on my nose for breathing problems at the age of 12. Now I am 27 and the same problem has started prevailing for the last 4-5 years and the blockage has increased considerably. Even my nose shape has completely deterioted (slanted) which looks quite odd. Please suggest me the solution (should I go for the surgery again to improve the condition).
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012