Normal delivery, unprotected sex, spotting blood post urination. Infection?

Hi, I had a normal delivery with episitomy two months before. And I had my periods for 15 to 20 days. After that I just had few drops of blood each day for few more days. My doc said everything was normal in my 40th day visit. But after I have sex I spot with blood. I can see only spots when i wipe after urinating. Now its been 2 months and for the past 2 weeks, now and then i am getting the spots. Its true that we have been having intercourse often with protection. Is that something to worry? Could I have infection??
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012