Normal age range for getting your period ?

I m turning 15 in about 3 months, and I still haven t gotten my period... I must be one of the few girls in my grade that hasn t gotten it! I m not complaining, I m just wondering if this is normal... I have a very low BMI, just a little over 100 lbs (I m nearly 5 4 ) and am concerned about my health..
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Your BMI will impact when you get your period. If you have a low one, which you do, it is not abnormal to not get a period when everyone else is. If you don't get your period by the time you turn 15, I would ask a doctor because you may have to start taking hormone pills. Average age ranges from 10-14