Norethisterone, clomid treatment, negative pregnancy test, 11 DPO. Cure?

Hi, i was prescribed norethisterone yesterday for 7 days to induce a bleed prior to starting clomid treatment. I did a pregnancy test yesterday before starting it and it was negative. However, I m terrified that it may have been too early. If I am in the very early stages of pregnancy - ie 11 dpo or so (I have no idea whether this cycle was ovulatory or not) will the norethisterone cause a miscarriage when I stop it in 5 days? What happens if I bleed doesn t start?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012