Non small cell lung cancer, on chemo, allergic reactions, distended stomach. Metastasis?

My husband has non small cell lung cancer which was diagnosed August 2011. Started chemo . Since Jan 2012 has had 4 blood tranfusions; allergic reaction to chemo, AFIB , PE, etc. Stopped chemo in April. In care of hospice now. Last week he fell and broke left leg and fractured left ankle. He is at skilled nursing facility. His stomach is very distended. Is this another cancer? Is this more signs that the lung cancer (2 large tumors) is getting aggressive?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012