Non-obstructing calculus in the mid portion of kidney. Stent placed. Need a permanent solution

I am a 29 y/o female- average weight. I was in the ER yesterday for the 5th time in 6 months with kidney stone issues. This impression shows a 7 mm nonobstructing calculus in the mid portion of the right kidney. No hydronephrosis. This has been an ongoing problem for the past 6 months - never had previous problems. I was recently in the hospital for the same thing and had to have a stint inserted which I was instructed to pull out on my own 3 days after being released. I have no idea what is causing this and what I can do to prevent them. This has been a nightmare and cannot seem to get any answers
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013