Non-healing cut on the knuckle, pain on pressing. How can I relive the pain?

I cut my knuckle pretty good a few weeks back and it has not healed. I know it is a tough area to heal as you are always moving it. I have just re injured the same knuckle from last year and it is mostly a cut where the skin has been ripped away due to friction. even from the injury last year there has been pain when i press on that area even though it was completely healed. is there any way that i can limit the pain when i press on that area?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012