Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, reactive hyperplasia. Done MRI, CAT scan, PET scans, biopsy, advised consultation of infectious disease doctor. Chances of cancer?

Beginning March 23, 2012 I have been told that it looked like I had cancer by several doctors. 1 MRI , CAT scan, 2 PET scans, 3 biopsy s, and 2 Oncologists. Non Hodgskins lyphoma was mentioned a lot. Now I am told to see an infectious disease doctor. They mentioned something about Reactive Hyperplasia . Do I send my latest biopsy to MD Anderson and make sure it is not cancer or find an infectious disease doctor that deals in a difficult diagnosis? Megan
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012