Short term memory loss, speech problems. Cranial biopsy, blood test, MRI scans cant determine cause of problems. Lymphoma, brain tumors or infectious diseases?

A friend experienced sudden short term memory loss over 2 weeks ago while on vacation. Blood tests, MRI , scans, etc. have led to conflicting diagnoses -- including brain tumors, lymphoma and infectious disease . The infectious disease specialist, recently brought on board, said this is a very complicated case. Meanwhile a cranial biopsy was done one week ago and the patient is now having speech difficulties, i.e. thinking one word and saying another, difficulty with word finding / word substitution, etc. Where does one turn to consult with the top diagnosticians for this problem?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012