Non- diabetic, intense pain at night, have very hectic indoors and outdoors. On neurotin, want to take Cymbalta. Can I take?

I have non diabetic PN ...57 year old female...very active outdoors and exercise...take 600 mg neurotin a.m. And p.m....if I take more my hair falls out...big time...I ask my gp today if I could take neurotin in the am and mid day...and lyrica at night, it knocks me out... I really need to increase something.... pain is getting worse...I almost can t walk 3 miles anymore ...because of the pain at night....I wonder if walking causes more damage? What do you think....btw I could not take cymbalta....
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012