Noise in ears and head when moving position, feeling unsteady. What could it be?

I have this strange noise in my head. It s not the same as the noise i have in my ears but it is a noise I can only discribe as a ffizzt sound it is some times when I turn my head or move my eyes to a different position. I had it early in the year and it went away but It has come back. It is very disconcerting and makes me feel unsteady what could it possibly be?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello. noise in ears with unsteadiness implies that your inner ear may have some trouble. there can multiple things affecting your inner ear and i would recommend that you meet your ENT doctor , so that he can examine and treat you. thanks