No signs of labor, given steroid for lung development of the baby. Difficulty in breathing. Have diabetes. Advice?

Hi, I had two early babies at 32 weeks exactly. Now this my third baby and at 31 weeks the doctor has given me streiod injection for devolve baby's lung.Now it nearly 34 weeks and no sign of labour, my stomach feels very tight hard for me to breath as the scan showed that the baby is slightly on the big.I have been dibetic every time l was pregnant.Do you think l will be in labour soon what can l do.Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013