No sensation in the clitoris. Due to nerve problem?

I have never had any clitoral sensation. I have never masturbated or had any sexual desire. Could it be some nerve elior blood flow problem to the clitoris. I am absolutely sure it s not a pscychological thing! What kind of doctor or what kind of exams can I perform to be absolutely certain this isn t some neurological problem? .
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
You should consult a gynecologist.You may also have to talk to a psychiatrist, bcs many mental situations like anxiety, fear, lack of interest may be responsible for it, for that you may need a counselling only.