No relief after taking medicines for typhoid. Then had for malaria. Still having headache, fever, loss of appetite. Problem?

hello i was suffering from typhoid from from 4 th of this month .i started course for five dAYS and ended my medicine course BUT THERE WAS not still any recovery,so doctor told to take malaria course of 3 days,i had completed that course .After two days weakness i am feeling the same headache ,fever inside,less appetite .Doctor has told me now to have another blood checkup.what is wrong here,please explain?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012