No regular periods post abortion, pelvic scan showed PCOS. Had taken Norethisterone. Cause?

Dmorning Doc, pls so depressed. I had an abotion Oct 2011, and after 5days, I had a little bleeding that stopped on its own same day. I didn t Mensturate till Dec and my Doc gave me Norethisterone which I took daily for 30days. After that my period still didn t come and I never noticed Ovulation . Then on 12 jan 2012, he inserted lippe s loop and somedays after I had some flow like my perion that lasted for 4days. The loop was pulled out on the 29th of march bc my period became normal but suprisingly my period came again though scanty on the first week of April. Since then, am yet to flow again. I went for a pelvic scan and the result said I had PCOS and my Doc gave me Clomid to take for 10days which I did but it still didn t flow. I went back to him and he gave me Norethisterone this time 3times daily for ten days. While taking the pill, I notice gummy discharge as I do when ovulating. My worry now is that I stopped the pill last 3days but no period yet. Pls advice me.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer