No periods since implant removal, fatigue, sore nipples. History of unprotected sex, pregnancy test negative. When will periods start?

Good evening... I took out my implant on the 28th February this year and had unprotected sex a couple times but every pregnancy test I have taken at home or in a clinic has come out negative and no period has come for now 2 months since the implant was removed... I feel tired easily and I has sore nipples when touched and also at times when I lay on my belly it feels uncomfortable but not always... What I want to ask is : is it possible I am pregnant, if not wat could be the problem and also how long does it take for periods to start back after the implant has been removed?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Hello.
It is normal to have a delayed periods after the implant is removed. Your periods are likely to become regular in next 1-2 months. Since the pregnancy test is negative, there is nothing to worry.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
drrakhitayal@gmail.com