No periods, leg and breast pain. Negative pregnancy test. History of irregular periods. Due to medication for postponing periods?

i have not got periods for last 3 months i am married but have irregular periods from first i did pregnance test but it was negative and no symptoms like pregnance i have pain in lower abdomen and side of breast and legs are paining what to do please give me solution are there any medicines to get periods once i have taken tablet to postpone my periods is that a reason
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012