No periods, hystereoscopy showed scar tissue blocking the uterus. Prescribed Progyluton. Preventive measures while on the drug?

i had my 3rd mc last october. Periods never came back so i had hysteroscopy 6 days ago and they found i had alot of scar tissue leading up to the uterus entry which they found completely blocked. they have cleared what they could and made a small entry. I have been prescribed progyluton x 21 tablets to ee if my periods will restart. They were unable to see inside my uterus. Unfortunately I missed a tablet. Took it when I realised this morning and have now taken tonight s tablet so back on track. Could i ovulate? I feel like i am - libido up, just slights pains-not as sharp as usual but a test shows Im not. Are these side effects of the drug? Is there any danger if i were to fall pregnant whislt taking this drug? Anything else i should consider about this drug?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012