No periods, distended stomach, gained weight, negative pregnancy test. Done ultrasound. Prescribed Serodaze. Opinion?

i m 33 years old female married and i ve got one kid her age 1 year and seven month always I got my period every 28 dayes regular though i ve got one ovary since i m 20 years old. me and my husband are using isolation as contraceptive . this month i didn.t get my period and i put on some weight and distended stomach. So i did pregnancy test but it is negative. on ultra sound ovarian cyst 6*7 cm on right doctor give me pogyluton and serodaze. so what is your openion?? i m scared to loose the other ovary. thank you doctor
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012