No periods after taking mensovit, had unprotected sex. What is the cause?

my age is 23 i got unexpected sex for the first time for five minits on june 3rd week my periods on 9th july but i dint become piriod so i took primolute-n pills for 3days 6 pills after one week also no result i had pappay fruit also, than i took mensovite pills i straeted on 21st july continuosly 3 days 6pills when shall my period took place paease help me.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
I have gone through your query and understood the concern. If you always have regular 28-30 day cycles, the period when you had the sexual encounter was your fertile period and hence the chances of conception are high. Therefore, in the current scenario, the ideal thing to do is to get a proper clinical appraisal, a trans-vaginal sonogram to know the status of the pelvic organs and also get a confirmation/exclusion of pregnancy through the blood test. Since you have not responded to several attempts at inducing a period, do not go for any further self-medication, but take the advise of an expert. Hope this helps.