No periods after stopping loestrin pill, had brown discharge. Headaches, weakness due to viral tonsillitis. Pregnancy chances?

Hello Im on the pill loestrin (21 tablets), I did take them everyday but not at the same time, i took the 21st tablet last sunday (11/11/2012), so I should have come on my period at the beginning of last week, I still havent come on but did have a tiny (and I mean a small amount) of brown discharge but this wasnt continous for even a day. My previous period before this was on 12/10/2012. I have had viral tonsillitis so have been feeling very tired, have been suffering from headaches and had a day last week where I felt very quesy but wasnt actually sick, I have also been feeling very weak. I dont seem to have any symptoms like tender breasts at the moment - Do you think there is a possibility that I could be pregnant.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  35 Awaiting Answer