No periods after child birth. Put on regesterone. When will the periods come? Pregnancy chances?

Hi, I have irregular mensus since they started. I have a 2.5 mths kid. I had recently put in a multiload in March 2012. Now it is 2.5 mths that I have not got my mensus. My doctor has advised me to take regestrone 5mg since 18th Aug 2012 twice a day for 5 days. following questions - 1) when can i expect my mensun / dates?? 2) are there chances of pregnancy though i have put multiload ? 3) I have done my UPT & the same is -ve
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012