No period, only spotting with little cramps, HPT negative. What to do ?

im sexually active,my last menses was last dec 16, last january i dont have my period and now this february i spotted twice(1st week and last week,)light bleeding color old brown,and have a little cramping i tried a home pregnancy test twice but all negative,what will i do?am i pregnant?i never experience any symptoms of pregnancy..please help..thankyou
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013
  Anonymous's Response
Unlikely to be pregnancy.kindly do beta HCG hormone testing to be sure and a value less than 30mIU/ml rules out can also do a transvaginal scan and look for pathology like pcos and see the uterine cavity and adnexa.