No menstruation after stopping tablet. Negative pregnancy test. What is going on?

I used the nordette for 1 and a half month. I stopped the tablet due to side effects like breast tenderness, and nausea . I had this side effects the hole time I was on nordette. Since I stopped the tablet I have not menstruated, and I stopped the tablet 1 and a half month ago. Me and my husband do have intercourse on a regular basis. I did do a home pregnancy test but it is negative. I do not know what is going on..........please help. Thanx Debbie
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Actually Nordette acts by avoiding ovulation.You had stopped the drug half way the second course. Normally this should follow a withdrawal bleeding, which you never had.
There is another possibility, of ovulation being recovered after withdrawal,You have history of regular sex in between. So possibility of late conception can not be ruled out. The pregnancy test you had done,might be too early to detect.
Please get your Blood HCG test done after a week more.( If there is no pregnancy, you may get late withdrawal bleeding )
Pelvic ultrasound scan may help .
Consult a Gynecologist for guidance & advice.