No menstruation. Took cyclogel, periods came. Nagative pregnancy report, scan shows PCOD. Chances of pregnancy?

hello doctor .. im 26 yrs my LMP is on 1 st april and i didnt get period for past 2 months and my pregnency report were negative.scan reports says pcod and doctor prescribed me cyclogel for 3 days and i got my period on 6 th july.. and we r planning to have a baby so when can have sex to become pregnant and wil that tablet have any effect on baby and pregnancy. is cyclogel is contraceptive . wil i get pregnant? please reply
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
Hi, thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

Cyclogel medications is for periods to start. As you are planning for pregnancy first you need to get treated for PCOD. Once your hormonal levels becomes with in normal limit then we can predict day which is preferable for conception.

In PCOD most of the cycles are anovulatory means no egg produced. So discuss with your doctor for PCOS treatment.