No improvement post sinus treatment, persisting headache, soreness in right nostril, heavy bleeding with clots on blowing nose. Any ideas?

hello Dr Sumit Bhatti my name is diane and i have had a sinus infection for a couple weeks i have taken the anti biotics and am still having the headacs and my right nostrill is sore and has a lot of pressure i try to blow it but nothing really comes so i use qtips to try an open the part that feels blocked and when i do that it starts bleeding heavy with clots it lasted about 1 to 2 min then about 10min later the pressure is back and the headace starts? i have no idea
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012