No heart activity in 6 weeks fetus. When is heartbeat typically detected in fetus?<br>

Hello Dr. I got married in dec 9th 2012 and my last LMP is on 29th Jan there onwards I am feeling morning sickness , frequency of urination after check up UPT positive and suggested folic acid and ferrous sulphate tablets, then I got cold fever, cough so I took antibotic Amoxcillin 500mg with PCM and syrup of cetirizine and ambroxol .. On 16 march I got thread like pink spotting after that it had no repeated and I am normal, now I am getting light lower abdominal pain with no spotting so I visited Dr.she suggested me for scanning in scanning report yolk sac seen fital pole seen GA sac five weeks six days.. She reported absence of cardiac activity so my question is before 6 weeks how cardiac activity is appeared??? Please reply me soon..
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013