Nipples stinging, nausea, fatigue, craving for meats. Reason?

my nipples not my breast have been stinging for the past week, i get nauteus at night time , dont vomit though , really fatigued my period is not due until the 11th of this month but ihave also been craving strange meats that i dont ususally eat like beef and pork and potatoes.....when i ususally eat chicken and turkey....whats going on?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Thank fro asking to HCM
I understand your concern. this could happens some time in ovulatory phase and this is nothing to worry have nice time.