Nipples sensitive to touch. Had surgery to remove adhesions around small bowel. Taking Loperamide

I am a 63 year old male. Both of my nipples are sensitive to touch. Seven months ago I had surgery to remove adhesions around my small bowel as well as a portion of my small bowel. As a result I have a temporary ileostomy which has kept me from gaining weight easily. I take loperimade and lomotil to slow down digestion and vitamin C and a multivitamin . Lately I have also begun running again. I notice the irritation on my nipples when I run. My present weight is 148 which is about 7 pounds under my ideal weight. There is no discharge from the nipples and they don t have any lumps .
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012