Night sweats, green sputum after pneumonia treatment. TB chances?

I was in the hospital being treated with pneumonia . I was administered a round of antibiotics and was given a prescription when I came home. I am having night sweats and still spitting up a lil green sputum . Its been two months now and im thinking i may have tb. Ive had xrays and scopes done in the hospital and everything was fine but i had a tb test done and when i went back to the doctor today he told me that it measured an 8 but its not tb unless its a 10. Can you please tell me if you think its tb or pneumonia. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012