Niftas 100 mg is not suitable for me so should I take NIFTRAN 100mg ?

Niftas 100 mg is not suitable for me So should I take NIFTRAN 100mg Dear Sir Doctor had prescribe to take the NIFTRAN 100mg and flotral 10mg, cranmed for Six month daily 1 after diner to prevent my UTI( urinary track Infection) and urispas for 10 days. But 8 month before I took Niftas 100 mg and face abdominal pressur all time. My question Can i take Niftran 100mg. Would It not be problem as per my Past Experience ? my adge is 38 years, Female, I have suffuring Urine from past 1 year
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011