Newborn diagnosed with PDA, PAPVC, undeveloped lobe of lung. Meaning?

Hi Dr , I have query related with my Daughter who was born on 9/nov/2011 @ Bangalore . she has been with Neonatal for 22 days and was discharged 1.5 weeks back . The team of dr s has diagnosed with following problems on the Baby , 1. PDA 2. PAPVC 3. Right 1st Lobe of the lung is not developed Medicines prescribed 1. Europed 0.2 ml / 2times a day Born weight was 2.7 kg Present wt is 2.815kgs i am bit confused about the part of PAPVC & PDA request your advice .. Thanks , Anantha
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012