Newborn child being fed on Lactogen one. Is it okay to continue?

hi sir, my wife has delivered 1.7kg baby girl at full term pragnacy. today after 1 month and 24 days her weight is 2kg at the birthtime baby was in nicu for week on warmer and peditriciin observation. right now baby is ok my concrn is my baby is totaly on lactogen one. as after hospital discharge my wife was unable to give her feeding and baby was also not taking much so we have continued lactogen 1 from 3oml every 2 hours still continuing the same now is it ok to continue thesame or any correction please advice for the same
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013