Newborn having constipation. Mother taking lactonin for breast milk production. Remedy?

Hello Doctor, my baby boy is 27 days. At beginning, in hospital my baby used to be fed through lactogen 1 as my breast milk was not producing much. After consulting my gynecologist i started taking lactonin for my breast milk production. After that i started with both lactogen 1 and breast feeding. But after consulting child specialist on last saturday i am only doing with breast feeding. Now my baby is having problem with stool passing. He is not passing stool properly. But he is passing his urine at good frequency. Please advice for any remedial.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013